Abeinsa, Abengoa’s business unit dedicated to engineering, construction and concession-type infrastructure, focuses its activity on:
Engineering and construction: engineering, construction and maintenance of electricity generation plants, hydraulic and environmental infrastructures, as well as electrical, mechanical and instrumentation infrastructure for the energy, water, environmental, equipment, transportation and service sectors.
Concessions: Projects in the energy sector involving electrical power transmission and generation, in the water sector, and in singular building construction.
Abeinsa new horizons: hydrogen technologies, biomass, ocean power, energy efficiency, emissions management, and CO2 capture and valorization.
- Tasked with obtaining equity investors as well as establishing long term customer relationships. Proactively search for funding for Abeinsa and Abengoa projects in renewable energy (solar power, wind, etc), cogeneration and water technologies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define, design and develop the strategy of a sell-side mandate of a Greenfield project / asset/ company.
- The sell-side mandate are focus on financial partners (private equity funds, infrastructure funds, pension funds, etc.)
- Equity investors acquisition will include identifying, qualifying, and prospecting for new clients via calls, marketing, and networking, developing client needs and business requirements, strategic account management, and communicating our company to market and potential equity investors.
- Develop necessary and valuable partnerships with other companies, organizations, and associations.
- Manage and maintain relationships with existing equity investors within the Emirates market.
- Develop a reliable network of equity investors and partners.