The Field Service Representative will be responsible for providing on-site technical customer service. This position will include chemistry test, chemical feed, chemical inventory management, technical recommendations, and written service reports. The incumbent will support GE Water customers located in Cataluña area.
The Field Services Representative GE Water Spain will:
- Act as technical consultant and liaison with customer management and technical counterparts;
- Provide service and support to customer sites within region and nationwide as needed;
- Coordinate functions with Field Services Management;
- Perform water analysis and/or collect samples for preparation, labelling and shipment to designated laboratory for analysis;
- Write on site report based on any work carried out at site;
- Relay customers' feedback to Sales and/or Technical Department;
- Recommend appropriate procedural and/or policy changes that will help overall effectiveness;
- Travel to and remain at all assigned job-sites until assigned tasks are completed;
- Manage all aspects of safety on the job, including the operation and maintenance of an assigned company vehicle if required and all EHS policies.
- Chemical Engineering Degree or similar education;
- Fluent in Spanish;
- English knowledge;
- Tasks oriented;
- Team player;
- Good communication skills;
- Customer focus;
- Availability to travel extensively;
- EU Work Permit.
- Desired proven lab, plant and maintenance experience in refineries and petrochemical plants;
- Good level of English language.