Our customers’ demands us more and more advanced services, so we need to have the right technicians to provide them. We would like to take the opportunity to hire an Advance Service Responsible, which main responsibilities will be:
- Supervises services activities with responsibility for results in customer satisfaction and delivery assurance.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for productivity and quality improvements in delivering Advanced Services.
- Manages overall operations including resource allocation and customer issue resolution.
- Manages and directs planning, implementation, and management of audits.
- Lead with GC AM&S Manager service delivery and service improvements.
- Independently identifies complex issues and resolves problems that affect the strategic direction of the Advanced Services from the operational stand point of view.
- Identifies and works on service delivery issues with customers, Sales Managers, Services Responsible at the branches and business unit managers.
- Complete understanding of and experience in leading a team in applying all elements of technical consulting
- Proven business and technical expertise, plus extensive customer service engineering experience.
- Experience in Aftermarket & Service, water treatment process or water plants-systems operation. Good understanding of the water process and systems with the capability to learn. Capability to execute directly the Services offered (audits…).
- Strong technical knowledge of company products. Develops, executes, and monitors action plans to address problems.
- Excellent working relationships with other customer service. Ability to work cross- functionally and with customers, building business partnerships and focusing on customers.
- Can formulate and deliver complex presentations to customer technical departments.
- Demonstrated industry awareness.
- Requires 5+ years of related experience in Service and maintenance.
- Programming knowledge.
- Should possess four+ years of prior management experience
- Effective people management, leadership, and development skills
- Ability to support results
- Ability to formulate and deliver highly complex presentation
Typically, he/she requires a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (BSE E) degree, or
equivalent. High level of English.
Email de contacto para CVs: firstname.lastname@example.org