Coordination and implementation of infrastructure and construction projects, from tender & bid evaluation through construction.
- Assist in project evaluation team composed within the organizations as well with other authorities and consultants to facilitate on the advancement of construction projects through various phases of implementation.
- Assist the Project Manager Oversee the execution & administration of complex constructions and professional services contracts.
- Must be able to work under stress and assist in handling supervision of multiple construction projects simultaneously and judge in prioritizing work assignments, thus ensuring works assignment to meet scheduled deadlines;
- Assist in coordinating, delegating and negotiating with contractors and consultants to resolve disputes fairly within the projects legal means;
- Assist the Project Manager in the administrative works in resolving claims and variation orders to achieve construction objectives;
- Assist in the preparation, review and submission of projects financial and budgetary analysis, reports and recommendations on a timely manner;
- Assist in the analysis and resolving complex and sensitive construction problems on site.
- Assist in the development and implementation of a health, quality and assurance system;
- Liaise with other authorities and government agencies and utility providers before and during construction phase to ensure construction objectives are met;
- Provide feedback on the evaluation on contractors and consultants, thus to ensure qualified and suitable personnel are employed to meet department objective.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from accredited institutions;
- Strong understanding of engineering, construction standards;
- Minimum 8 years experience;
- Experience in working for governmental entities in the areas of Sewerage or Wastewater or for major consultants in big sewerage construction and sewerage network projects;
- Ability to speak and write in English.