Abeinsa, Abengoa business unit dedicated to engineering, construction and concession-type infrastructure searches for a Contract & Risk Analyst to be incorporated in the Contracts & Risks team, to contribute the entity to develop its business for EPC projects in the energy, biomass and water sector in Europe and Africa continents.
- To support the Contracts & Risks Manager to represent the company and to be directly involved in bidding and contract negotiations with clients and other stakeholders.
- To collaborate in preparations of any kind of agreement (MoU, PDAs, CA, etc) needed for the business development phase of construction projects
- To assess business/contractual risks, identifying and analysing any type of risks (technical, environmental, finance, legal,¿) of the contracts to present the tender
- To review and analyse bidding and contractual documentation with a focus on technical guarantees (completion, performance)
- To support the manager in leading the negotiation of those agreements with clients and partners in Europe & Africa.
- To work during bid preparation with functioning discipline areas (planning, purchasing, finance, engineers, operations, marketing & sales, etc.) as the key point of contact regarding contractual and partnerships provisions.
- To negotiate and supervise company insurance policies agreements
- To prepare internal reports on results and deviations to headquarters (team and corporate levels)
- Requires a 4 year bachelor¿s degree in law or law/business
- + 3 years of professional experience in energy, renewables and/or water sectors for construction projects or engineering companies
- Experience in contract negotiations of any kind of commercial agreements for business development in international environment in energy, biomass or water sector
- Knowledge of risk analysis and insurance is an advantage.
- Self-motivated, goal motivated and team worker
- Fluency in English and French languages
- Availability to live in Seville and travel abroad for business meetings