Accenture is looking for an Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Senior Manager to be based in Spain and work with clients across Europe, Middle East, Africa and Latin America (EALA).
The candidate would be responsible for driving business development, sales and support project delivery acting as subject matter expert. The candidate will also be expected to support the ASGS EALA Leadership team in further building the practice and providing deep AMI and Smart Metering subject matter expertise across EALA. This includes supporting and influencing Accenture¿s local Industry Leadership and local Client Account Leadership across the different geographies within EALA.
- Overall Business Operations Management
- Support the Accenture Smart Grid Services organisation across the EALA operating unit to deliver sales revenue and margin targets. Influence AMI strategy and delivery across all Client Service Groups within the EALA operating unit.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for AMI and Smart Metering within the Accenture Smart Grid Services EALA team.
- Develop credibility and key relationships internally and within the external marketplace
Business Strategy and Asset Development
- Support the annual and multi-year growth strategy and plan for EALA Smart Grid Services (target clients, financial targets, people growth, market awareness, expansion of offerings or products and market)
- Advise client teams on how to shape AMI deals, develop a win strategy, how to work a power map and provide competitor intelligence.
- Develop and execute sales forecasting and planning
- Develop and maintain the appropriate alliance partnerships with AMI hardware & software vendors
- Identify opportunities to create additional cross-offerings synergies based on client/industry demand
- Support the client teams with the initial delivery phases (Plan, Analyse and Design) of AMI projects as Subject Matter Expert
- Advise delivery teams on how to build up further delivery skills and provide guidance on typical complexities during project implementations.
- University/College degree required
- Fluent level of English
- Availability to meet travel requirements
- 8 years of Utilities Transmission & Distribution experience
- 3+ years experience with AMI / Meter Data Management applications
- Experience in area of Meter Data Management solutions
- Experience in Network Communications area
- Data integration and program management.
- Previous experience with a large professional service organization
- Knowledge of Industry best practices in Smart Grid implementation
- Knowledge of Technology changes and their impacts to the achieving Smart Grid objectives