Cadagua, S.A., Spanish leading company in desalination and water/waste treatment plants, part of Ferrovial Group, is searching for a: Contract Manager
The company is looking for a professional with experience of managing infrastructures/building projects for, at least, 15 years (especially in sewage water treatment related projects), who has developed and led successful joint venture contracts in the past.
The Contract Manager will be mainly responsible for:
- As needed, providing guidance on contract matters to Project Managers and liaise with him with regard to any Contract related issue.
- Reviewing and analyzing the viability of the contract, in terms of design, execution and purchasing agreements.
- Serving as the point of contact for customers on contractual matters, maintaining long-term working relationships within the joint venture, between clients, partners and selected suppliers / vendors.
- Taking part in the negotiation of contract terms, pricing and payment schedule, assuring cost-effectiveness and value for contracts.
- Developing and implement specific strategies to secure targeted projects, establishing the optimum commercial and technical project structures.
- Maintaining contractual records and documentation such as receipt and control of all contract correspondence, customer contact information sheets, contractual changes, status reports and other documents for all projects.
- Accomplishing safety and environmental rules according to local policies to prevent not just injuries, but fines or penalties.
- Able to maintain excellent relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Being a team player, confident, professional and flexible under a demanding environment.
- Problem solving at a strategic level, working with others to reach a resolution.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent English language on a business level is an essential requirement.