We search for a Contract and Risk Analyst, to be incorporated in Sevilla in the Business Development team to contribute the entity to develop its business in the energy, biomass and water sector.
- Represent the company and to be directly involved in bidding and contract negotiations with clients and other stakeholders.
- To collaborate in preparations of any kind of agreement (MoU, PDAs, CA, etc) needed for the business development phase of construction projects
- To assess business/contractual risks, identifying and analyzing any type of risks (technical, environmental, finance, legal,...) of the contracts to present the tender
- To review and analyze bidding and contractual documentation with a focus on technical guarantees (completion, performance)
- To support the manager in leading the negotiation of those agreements with clients and partners in Europe & Africa.
- To work during bid preparation with functioning discipline areas (planning, purchasing, finance, engineers, operations, marketing & sales, etc.) as the key point of contact regarding contractual and partnerships provisions.
- To negotiate and supervise company insurance policies agreements
- To prepare internal reports on results and deviations to headquarters (team and corporate levels)
- Requires a 4 year bachelor's degree in engineering.
- +5 years of professional experience in energy, renewables and/or water sectors for construction projects or engineering companies
- Experience in contract negotiations of any kind of commercial agreements for business development in international environment in energy, biomass or water sector
- Knowledge of risk analysis and insurance is an advantage.
- Self-motivated, goal motivated and team worker
- Fluency in English and Frech language
- Availability to travel abroad for business meetings.