Nalco, an Ecolab Company, has an opening for a District Manager in our WATER PROCESS SERVICES, PAPER Group located in SPAIN.
The District Manager will primarily be responsible for ensuring revenue growth of company products and services. In addition, they are responsible for attaining the Region sales goals, maintaining current accounts and developing new business through the development, direction, and motivation of the staff and maintaining good expense control and budgets.
- More than 10 years industry related chemical sales management, water treatment or/and paper making process experience required
- B.S. Engineering Degree preferred; a Chemical Engineering
- This position requires an individual with extensive sales and/or marketing knowledge/experience, internal candidates will receive first consideration
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Travel required more than 50% of his time
- Communication skills