ACCIONA INFRAESTRUCTURAS AGUA
Acciona Infraestructuras Agua are looking for 3 Electrical Engineer for important projects in Doha.
- Contribute to the design process of projects by:
- Undertaking detailed electrical design
- Developing and completing technical calculations, technical documents and schedules
- Managing design information relating to drawing registers, transmittalschange request documents etc.
- Contribute to the delivery phase activities for project by:
- Developing and compiling documents, communicating with stakeholders on points of clarification, co-ordinating technical
- issues and attending to installation and commissioning issues identified on site.
- Managing the scoping, definition, specification and tendering of minor works & procurement items.
- Co-ordinating and filing of general project documentation, including design documents, technical documents and quality
- Managing the resolution of critical project issues through the collation and analysis of relevant information and making
- recommendations to the Engineering Manager - Electrical and other internal stakeholders.
- Dependent upon core discipline and experience levels, communication with third parties on specific technical issues in
- electrical areas.
- Ensure appropriate quality management, including review and compilation of technical & quality documentation and
- assisting with quality audits and inspections (both internal and external)
- OHS & Environment
- Take reasonable care that his or her acts or omissions do not adversely affect the health and safety of other persons or
- Ensure that safe work methods are followed at all times
- Comply with all reasonable instructions given for work health & safety and comply with all statutory requirements, including
- your 'duty of care'
- Participate in consultation and communication of work health & safety matters with their supervisors and other workers
- Use all safety devices and equipment correctly and not to render them inoperative or wilfully damage them
Key result area
- Delivery of project related tasks on time and to an appropriate level of quality
- Effective resolution of non-critical project related issues
- Maintenance of project files and documentation
- Integrated Management System
Qualifications and experience:
- Degree qualifications in an Electrical Engineering field involving MV and LV switching, LV power distribution and motor
- control centers.
- Experience in Water Treatment desirable or basic knowledge of process control and instruments.
- Around 5 years' experience working in a comparable technical role (design and
- Knowledge of drawing software and high capabilities on supervision of drawings
- Expertise in programs of MS Office and standard engineering software
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written (including technical report writing).
- Able to prioritize and work autonomously on tasks
- Ability to work within a team and broader corporate environment