As EHS Manager in our site of Sant Celoni you will direct and support management of all Environmental, Health and Safety functions and you will supervise the waster water treatment plant as well as waste elimination. In this role you will be in charge of:
- Develop and deploy EHS vision aligned with company strategy for the site taking into account both the Operations and EHS Global Strategy or initiatives as well as the local legislation.
- Manage compliance with all EHS Regulations (Safety management system, Labour Risk prevention, ISO 9001 and 140001).
- Ensure safety and Heatlh programmes are strictly implemented. Act as a coach to line managers to ensure that EHS becomes and remains a line responsability.
- Responsible for all Site EHS trainings for new and existing employees and contractors.
- Ensure emergency planning is effective.
- Track site safety behavioural audits and incidents, analyse trends on audits, incidents and near miss reports and report same to management team. Responsible for accurately completing and submitting regulatory reports.
- Lead the employee safety committee to promote safety awareness and improve the overall safety of the site by driving issues identified to closure.
- Manage WWTP (Waste Water Treatment Plant); all hazardous and non-hazardous waste activities.
- Act as primary contact for State and local EHS regulatory agencies and maintain good relationship with relevant external stakeholders (authorities, communities and network).
Your professional profile includes:
- Bachelor degree in Environmental Science, Biology, Chemicals or Engineering.
- 10-15 years of experience in the industry and prior experience in a EHS plant.
- Master in Labour Risk Prevention
- Advance level in English, Spanish and Catalan.
- Grado en Ciencias Ambientales, Biología, Química o Ingeniería
- Máster en Prevención e Riesgos Laborales
- Competencias personales: Orientación a resultados, habilidad relacional, control externo, capacidad para priorizar, autonomía/autodeterminación, capacidad para gestionar equipos y creatividad.