Cadagua is searching for a Contract Manager with experience in infrastructures/industrial projects, who has developed and led successful joint ventures contracts for at least 10 years.
The Contract Manager will be mainly responsible for:
- Reviewing and analyzing the viability of the contract, in terms of design, execution and purchasing agreements.
- Maintaining a long-term working relationship within the joint venture, between clients, partners and selected suppliers / vendors.
- Negotiating contract terms, pricing and payment schedule, assuring cost-effectiveness and value for contracts.
- Developing and implement specific strategies to secure targeted projects, establishing the optimum commercial and technical project structures.
- Accomplishing safety and environmental rules according to local policies to prevent not just injuries, but fines or penalties.