Manager / Coordinator of automation projects
Planning, organising and managing industrial automation technical projects, according to deadlines and within the quote, including the development of working plans and the coordination of multidisciplinary working teams not only inside the firm but also in collaboration with subcontracted companies.
MAJOR ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Head and manage projects related to automotive, food and beverage, chemical, logistics or water industries
- Estimate the human and technical resources needed to achieve the project goals
- Plan and schedule the work calendar, define the project phases and use the appropriate tools.
- Guarantee the accomplishment of the aims and objectives set for each project
- Identify and solve problems and issues related to the project
- Manage changes in the scope of the project in a proactive way
- Train, instruct and motivate the project team
- Develop and strength the commercial relationships with the client to contribute to the project success