Integrated Product Manager (IPM) is the responsible for leading the offers for energy and/or water projects under a concession and/ or power purchase agreement PPA scheme
The IPM will successfully manage, coordinate, lead and conduct all the areas and departments involved in the preparation of the offer, such as the technical department, legal and finance department, in order to assure the correct preparation of the tender/deal documents and the fulfillment of the corporate guidelines.
Moreover, the IPM critical role is to boost competitiveness, identifying the key drivers of the tender/deal, defining a competitive target tariff.
Individual will be responsible for leading the development, structuring and negotiation of Power Purchase Agreements (PPA) in energy sector, water or infrastructure sector within the USA market. Analyzing business model outputs, and identifying the key levers that drives a PPA tariff. IPM will lead and coordinate with the different departments of the company in order to achieve the best deal for the company.
- University degree in Engineering. MBA is a plus
- 6+ years of leading development, structuring and negotiation of Power Purchase Agreements (PPA) in energy sector, water or infrastructure sector within the Middle East market. Analyzing business model outputs, and identifying the key levers that drive a PPA tariff. Knowledge on electrical markets, non-recourse project finance and experience as user in financial models.
- Entrepreneurial by nature, self-sufficient but a great team player as well.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Superior presentation skills and an articulate speaker.
- Bilingual/native English speaker. Spanish will be a plus.
- Availability to live in St. Louis and travel.