Norconsulting is searching for a Business Development Engineer to be incorporated in the Business Development team to contribute the entity to develop its business in the energy, biomass, industrial and water sector in Morocco and North Africa.
- To plan a market prospection and identify potential clients, suppliers, competitors and products in energy, industrial, biomass and water sector to develop commercial actions for the company in Morocco.
- To identify and achieve new business opportunities in tenders for the construction of energy, industrial, biomass and water plants
- To participate along bidding phase in the elaboration of commercial strategy, policies, budget, prices, agreements, clients and partners negotiations¿
- To generate, develop and maintain commercial links with potential clients, suppliers, partners, Ministries and local administrations.
- Business environment
- Alliances with technological companies and partner.
- Qualification & Experience:
- Requires a 4 year bachelor¿s degree in Engineering.
- +5 years¿ experience in energy, water or biomass sector working in a commercial role finding new business opportunities for EPC contractor or engineering companies.
- Self-motivated and proactive professional with communications capabilities.
- Fluency in English and/or French.
- Availability to live in Rabat and travel internationally.
- Fluency in Spanish or Arabic is a plus