Multinational Spanish Engineering Company
- Función: Responsible of the Plant´s Commissioning and/or Operation. Responsible for supporting and supervision of the team. Responsible for reviewing, approving and overseeing the installation and design of minor temporary commissioning supplies and systems.
- Categoría: Chemical / Industrial Engineers
- Contrato: Fixed-term contract until the end of the project (expected to finish by December). After, she/he will continue in other projects.
- Experiencia: At least 8- 10 years of experience working in the water treatment sector, as well as more than 3 years in the desalination field, working in inverse osmosis and ultrafiltration plants. It is important that he/she had worked for more than 2 projects.
- Estudios: Chemical or Industrial Engineering
- Especialización: Experience working in ultrafiltration is a must
- Requisitos: Advanced English.
Los candidatos pueden remitir los CV,s a: email@example.com, indicando el nº de referencia 750.