One of the world's leading companies in Testing, Inspection & Certification recruitment Contract Management to: Water infrastructures Project.
- Bachelors' degree in relevant discipline from recognized university. Education qualification shall be obtained from North America, West Europe, Australia or equivalent University.
- Qualified or part-qualified in western European or American relevant professional Contract Management/Administration or CIPS qualifications
- Minimum 8 years previous experience contracts administration
- Excellent negotiation, communication, and leadership skills
- Supervisory skills
- Report writing
- Tender document experience
- Strong influencing and relationship building skills (with client and team)
- Self-motivated, team player, taking responsibility for self and team delivery to deadlines
- Able to work at all levels with clients and management