Funciones: Forming part of a multidisciplinary team, participate in an ambitious and exciting project in Turkey.
- University degree in Biology, Ecology, Chemistry or other natural sciences related to assignment. In the absence of a relevant university degree at least 14 years of professional experience in the related areas.
- Minimum 10 years of overall professional experience relevant to the assignment.
- At least 4 years of experience specialized in setting of environmental objectives and biological monitoring and assessment within the context of the implementation of the Water Framework Directive.
- Experience in development of measures for improving ecological status.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Good command of Turkish language will be an asset.
- Availability to travel and live in Turkey.
- The selected candidate will have to sign a statement of exclusivity and availability.
- Any expert working on an EU/EDF-financed project, where the input from his/her position to that contract could be required on the same dates as his/her activities under this contract, will not be selected.
The selected candidate will have to provide the following documents before signing the contract:
- a copy of the diplomas mentioned in their CVs,
- a copy of employer certificates or references proving the professional experience indicated in their CVs.
Only diplomas and documented experience will be taken into account.