The successful candidate will be based in Algeria, reporting to the Operations Manager. His / her mission will be to lead the operations performed in the field facilities to achieve the processing, production and expedition of crude oil and gas injection as established by the Field Direction, in compliance with HSE policies
- Lead the activities of the Exploitation Department to meet the objectives and requirements of the production and treatment of oil, gas and water.
- Minimize the impact of upsets and non-schedule shutdowns
- Initiate and submit proposals to improve facility performance.
- Ensure efficient use of the resources and equipment in the facility
- Coordinate operations activities with other Heads of Departments
- Ensure the establishment of approved budgets for Exploitation department and manage staff and personal in accordance with organizational policies.