TEAM LEADER/RIVER BASIN MANAGEMENT EXPERT:
- Minimum 10 years overall professional experience in the field of water University degree in at least one of the following: water science or engineering, biology or earth sciences, environmental sciences, economics, social sciences or management, Chemistry, Hydrobiology, Hydrology. In the absence of a relevant university degree at least 14 years of professional experience in the related areas.
- At least 3 years of experience related to the implementation of the Water Framework Directive and/or other EU Directives related to river basin management;
- At least l project experience in the preparation of River Basin Management Plan or Integrated Water Resources Management;
- Working experience on Water Framework Directive related legislation;
- Experience with having held a management position, team leader or equivalent, in a minimum two multi-country water management projects, preferably in involving stakeholders in the integrated water management process and trans-boundary issues.
- University degree in economics, social sciences, management or other sciences related to assignment; in the absence of a relevant university degree at least 14 years of professional experience in the related areas.
- Minimum 10 years of overall professional experience relevant to the assignment.
- Experience in conducting financial and economic cost benefit and/or cost effectiveness analysis in the field of water in at least 2 projects.
- Experience in economic analysis at basin level within Integrated Water Resources Management or River Basin Management Plan.
ENVIRONMENT AND BIOLOGY EXPERT:
- University degree in Biology, Ecology, Chemistry or other natural sciences related to assignment. In the absence of a relevant university degree at least 14 years of professional experience in the related areas. Minimum 10 years of overall professional experience relevant to the assignment. At least 4 years of experience specialized in setting of environmental objectives and biological monitoring and assessment within the context of the implementation of the Water Framework Directive.
- Experience in development of measures for improving ecological status.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Good command of Turkish language will be an asset.
- Availability to travel and live in Turkey.
The selected candidate will have to provide the following documents before signing the contract:
- a copy of the diplomas mentioned in their CVs,
- a copy of employer certificates or references proving the professional experience indicated in their CVs.
Only diplomas and documented experience will be taken into account.