Descripción de la oferta:
Abeinsa BD, Abengoa's company specialized in explore new business opportunities, searches for a Deputy Commercial role to be incorporated in Sevilla in the Business Development team to support directly to the Manager of the department to contribute the entity to develop its business in the energy, biomass and water sector in Europe and North Africa.
Responsibilities of the department:
- To plan a market prospection and identify potential clients, suppliers, competitors and products in energy, biomass and water sector to develop commercial actions for the company in Germany and North Europe.
- To identify and achieve new business opportunities in tenders for the construction of energy, biomass and water plants in Germany and North Europe.
- To participate along bidding phase in the elaboration of commercial strategy, policies, budget, prices, agreements, contract negotiation...
- To generate, develop and maintain commercial links with potential clients and suppliers.
- To represent the company in domestic administrations, sector fairs, presentations and with the clients
- Requires a 4 year bachelor's degree in Engineering
- 3-5 years' international experience in energy, water or biomass sector working in a commercial role
- Self-motivated and proactive professional with communications capabilities
- Fluency in English.
- Availability to live in Sevilla and travel internationally.
- Fluency in French
- Icex experience is a plus