Descripción de la oferta:
We are actually searching a tender support engineer in water solutions area.
The Tender Support Engineer for Membrane Applications will be responsible to support for all membrane tendering activities. This involves the responsibility to prepare high quality competitive tender documents, to meet business targets and support follow up sales work and communicating with Customers. The applications are for municipal and industrial water or wastewater applications. He / She would prepare and coordinate process engineering tasks with the BU AE for membranes, would prepare costings maximizing Xylem's competitiveness and considering Xylem's risks, would prepare tender and bid documents and would be responsible to ensure that strict deadlines are met.
Finally he / she is the link between the BU and the sales engineers working for the SC. As such he / she requires good and precise verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess Master degree in Environmental or Chemical Engineering from an accredited institution with at least five years’ working experience in the field of membrane filtration applications.
- Possess strong and demonstrated knowledge of membrane process engineering in the water and waste water industry with a minimum of five (5) years’ experience.
- Possess strong and demonstrated knowledge in preparing quotations and supporting sales activities.
- Possess biological waste water treatment skills.
- Must have strong collaborative skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate excellent computer, communication, presentation and analytical skills.
- Should have experience in engineer-to-order projects, system engineering, mechanical design, field service/startup to ensure appropriate costing.
- Office: The majority of the job is an office job with work primarily on the computer. This job will also require phone time with customers, employees,