Responsible for managing and coordinating the design, procurement and construction phases of the projects assigned in accordance with Technip corporate policies, contractual commitments (design data, codes, classes etc), schedule and budget.
- Within his/her area of action, ensures that engineering and requisitioning activities are developed according to schedule, man/hours, equipment and materials budget as well as contractual specifications.
- Ensures timely reporting to Project Management and operational supervisor: follow up of activity, critical deviation of activities and/or potential risks.
- Within his area of responsibilities, enforces QHSES (quality, Health, Safety, Environment and Security) corporate policies.
- Ensures the interdisciplinary consistency of design and requisitioning documents.
- Coordinates engineering and requisitioning activities of Group engineering centers and partners operating on the project for the portion of work assigned.
- Coordinates engineering and requisitioning activities with procurement and construction.
- Ensures that vendor's documents are approved commented and returned to vendors on time.
- Contributes in obtaining client approval on technical documents.
- Ensures the production of documents required by permitting process (as required by contract and authorities).
- Ensures that all disciplines under his/her responsibility have all information and data to proceed with activities.
- Contributes to the definition of equipment lists.
- Chemical, Industrial or similar Engineering Degree.
- Minimum 5-7 years experience as project manager (or equivalent).
- At least one year of experience in Chemical, Refining, Energy, Water treatment or Petrochemical Industry.
- Experience in all phases of the project, Engineering, Procurement and Construction in national projects.
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge of MS Project / Primavera software
Nice to have:
- Previous experience as process or discipline engineer
- Knowledge of codes and standards applicable
- Geographical mobility
- Experience in proposal coordination
- Training in workplace safety and environment