We are looking for a SALES&TENDERING ENGINEER FOR ENGINEERED WATER with a Mechanical Engineering Degree and technical/commercial experience in rotating equipment, preferably in the water industry segments: pumping stations, desalination plants and irrigation.
- Managing and interpreting customer needs and specifications.
- Select the appropriate product among Sulzer Portfolio.
- Prioritize correctly the received inquiries.
- Keep track of quoted projects timely and accurately in Sulzer´s system.
- Produce timely and accurate tenders according to client´s specific requirements in line with the Company strategy in terms of pricing and margin. Make the appropriate comments to customer specifications.
- Liaise effectively with our global network of manufacturing plants to ensure we provide the best offering and service to our clients.
- Coordination with customers for resolution of technical and commercial queries related to the current inquiry.
- Negotiating tender and contract terms.
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions.
- Conduct the project until it is handed over with all the tools for Order Entry to the respective Project Manager
- Between 3 and 5 years relevant experience in related industries.
- The full command of English and Spanish is a must.
- Availability for travelling in Spain and abroad.
- Persuasive personality with strong communication skills required for negotiations in a customer-oriented environment.
- Competent in basic computing skills, with experience of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel programs.