Empresa: Grupo SyV.
Descripción: SyV is looking for an Enviromental Manager to work in a desalination plant in Australia.
The selected candidate will be responsible for leading the enviromental team and reporting to the Project Director on the construction works with high interaction with the operational team.
- Providing direction and advice across all project envormental management plans and approvals.
- Building and maintaining excellent relationship with internal and external satakeholders.
- Ensuring compliance with approvals conditions.
- Internal and external progress reporting.
- Implementing porject management plants, procedures, and guidelines to ensure enviromental management commitments are met.
- Undertaking subcontractors Management Plan audits.
- Enviromental incident management.
- Preparing contract specifications for enviromental subcontractors, including selection.
- Ensuring all rehabilitation and landscaping works are completed on time and within budget.
The Enviromental Managaer must have a relevant tertiary qualification in enviromental science or engineering and 5-10 years of profesional experiencie at construction sites.
The selected person will be hired according to local conditions.
Requisitos: - 5-10 years of professional experience post graduation at construction sites. - Experience on water treatment sector will also be positively evaluated.