AICA, a multinational leader in paper manufacturing for corrugated carton in Spain, with more than 8,000 employees and presence in Spain, France, Italy, Portugal, UK and Ireland, distributed into three business areas: paper fabrication (PAPER), recovery of recyclable materials (NATUR), and corrugated carton boxes (PACK), wants you in its
ENVIRONMENT (QSE) GRADUATE PROGRAM 2016
This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate to build an exciting and challenging long term career. We offer the chance to be part of an ambitious project, with the possibility of combining professional career and knowledge of innovative projects within a market leading organization with a European- wide presence and where the greatest strength lies in the quality of our people.
Taking part in our ENVIRONMENT (QSE)GRADUATE PROGRAM, we want to develop you as a future leader in ENVIRONMENT. Your training will be completed by a structured program of training and on-the-job coaching. We´ll train you to high standards, and you´ll receive training in interpersonal and personal effectiveness skills for tasks such as making presentations, managing client relationships, teamwork, ...
If you are a team player, have a good level of languages and international mobility, SAICA can offer unrivalled career development opportunities to the right candidates, there are no limits for you!
- University Degree in Chemistry, Chemistry Engineering
- Master of Environmental management
- Fluent in English and preferably French with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- International and National Mobility
- Experience: A minimum of 3 years of recent experience in a similar position
Additional requirements for the position
- Geographical mobility is essential. Availability to change residence between countries where SAICA operates.