The Fifth International Scientific Conference BALWOIS 2012 will be held in Ohrid, Republic of Macedonia from 28th May to 2nd June 2012, in Metropol Ohrid Resort www.metropol-ohrid.com .
The purpose of the conference is to provide a solutions-based forum and to exchange information regarding research activities and plans for studying the relationship between climate and environment changes and human activities with specific focuse on water related matters. Attendees will include scientists, engineers, managers, legislators, NGO representatives and policy makers involved in water, climate and environment related matters.
The topics of 5th BALWOIS 2012 International Conference on which abstracts and papers are submitted are :
- Topic 1 : Climate and Hydrology
- Topic 2 : Water, Environment and Human Activities
- Topic 3 : Water Related Risks
- Topic 4 : Integrated Water Resources Management
- Topic 5 : Ecohydrology
- Topic 6 : Computing and Technologies in Water sector