Descripción de la oferta:
Abengoa applies innovative technology solutions for sustainability in the energy and environment sectors, generating electricity from renewable resources, converting biomass into biofuels and producing drinking water from sea water
Simosa IT is the computer services and telecommunications society that manages the strategy, operations and systems support to users of all Abengoa companies, currently serving over 9,000 users worldwide.
Simosa IT is currently recruiting an IT Strategy Consultant for the IT Strategy & BRM area.
The IT Strategy Consultant will join the IT Strategy unit. The unit supports the CIO by clearly articulating the IT strategy, by identifying/addressing strategic gaps, and by ensuring alignment between business and IT strategy, with the final objective of maximizing technology business value.
S/he will help to the IT Strategy director to conduct targeted analysis, prepare documentation and executive presentations, and ensure traceability between the IT Strategy Plan and the ongoing realization of the programs. The incumbent will assume a hand in closing strategic gaps working closely with IT management to set strategic direction, problem solve, and drive execution. Areas of focus may include IT governance, business process management, financial management, risk management and operational excellence.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Participate on building the IT Strategic Plan, gathering information from top management, consolidation and integration of this information in the Plan, and suggesting business metrics associated to the programs.
- Creation and implementation of the IT Strategic governance, with prioritization mechanism, and ensuring the traceability of the Plan.
- Identification of strategic gaps, analysis of situation, risks and mitigation plans.
- Creation of scoreboard with KPIs, analysis and remediation plans.
- Undertake detailed data collection and analysis on a range of internal and external data in order to inform senior management decision-making.
- Produce and make comprehensive but targeted and insightful reports/presentations.
Estudios mínimos: Ingeniero Superior - Ingeniero en Informática
Experiencia mínima: De 3 a 5 años
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar. MBA will be a plus.
- At least 4 years multifaceted experience in IT strategy definition, implementation and governance.
- Desirable experience on Energy or Construction industry.
- Knowledge and/or certification in COBIT, ISO 38500 or ITIL will be a plus.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Candidates must be willing to live in Sevilla (Spain).