Abengoa applies innovative technology solutions for sustainability in the energy and environment sectors, generating electricity from renewable resources, converting biomass into biofuels and desalinating sea water.
Simosa IT is the computer services and telecommunications company that manages the strategy, operaations and systems support to users of all Abengoa companies, currently serving over 9,000 users worldwide.
As IT Budget Planning Expert, he/she will be responsible for:
- Assistance in the global annual IT budget planning of Abengoa, follow up and evolution of the created model, as well as the implementation of the financial management process in ITIL v3 in Abengoa.
- Presentations and negotiations (internal and external) of the annual financial budgets within
- Mature professional with professional experience of over 5 years in various areas, including at least 2 years¿ experience in project management or IT service management, preferably in the domain of IT consultancy.
- Experience in communication and negotiation is valuable.
- Experience in designing and implementing organization improvement plans and models, operations and management systems with an impact on productivity, cost efficiency and use of resources is valuable.
- Experience in the application of management methodology and process analysis is valuable.
- Ability to see the broad picture of financial models and annual IT budget and identify opportunity areas for improvement, bringing management processes, organization and systems in line with the business¿ strategy.
- A proven capacity for leadership, flexibility and adaptation to the context.
- Ability to work with people at different levels of the organization.
- Experience in relating and communicating