The Application Engineer Treatment actively supports the sales process by providing reliable technical solutions for different customer requests and challenges within water treatment. Responsibilities also include technical support towards our partners and to improve the capability among our partners by having regular training.
- Technical support and application engineering within Water treatment.
- Training of internal staff and partners within relevant Xylem technologies.
- Technical support to partners, customers, consultants and other stakeholders.
- Developing technical solutions and offers for large projects and taking part in the sales process together with area sales managers and business development managers.
- Customer visits to discuss Xylem products and applications, conducting training and having presentations at seminars.
- Specializing within the selected area, but should be able to work with all Xylem products and applications.
- Responsible for own competence level and skills development, in co-operation with next level manager.
DECISION MAKING AUTHORITIES.
Indirect Reports: NA.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS
- Mechanical Engineering graduate (or equivalent)
- In-depth knowledge of Water Process and industry environment.
- Oxidation process knowledge, mainly with Ozone.
- Disinfection process knowledge
- Reverse Osmosis knowledge and all ancillary equipment related with: dosing pumps, cartridge filters…
- Proven abilities to develop and maintain strong external and internal relationships.
- Customer and Service orientation.
- Teamwork and the ability to actively engage and influence others.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, CRM and other related software.
- Understand and complies with legal, ethical, and regulatory policies.
- Fluent in English and Spanish - both oral and written.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position – mainly for doing quotations for different equipment.
- Knowledge of different kind of product, clients and sales environment in the own market.
- Comfortable with working in a changing and dynamic environment.
- Ability to build trust and maintaining long-term relationships. Being able to build trustworthy partnership.
- Proactively anticipate problems and provide solutions to the GC.
Attractive salary based on the candidate profile. This is a temporary position.