Trinidad y Tobago
Acciona Agua is seeking a Civil PRoduction Manager to work in Trinidad y Tobago.
- Comprehensive planning of activities for month end based on advanced skills on Primavera-Suretrack .
- Accurate monthly forecasts of revenue and costs each month. Verify Progress Analysis & Calculate Additional Indicators Execute Progress Analysis Project Hierarchy Report Create forecast in a peridoic basis
- Reports and other information delivered accurately and on time, identifying mayor KPIs
- Production of the contract valuation on time.
- Continuous risk evaluation.
- Lead and cultivate a behavioral based safety culture
- Schedule the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines in accordance with the overall Project Planning.
- Establishing and implementation systems to review and manage subcontractors' plans and schedules in full accordance with the overall Project Planning.
- Setting up and managing document and cost control systems, and preparing progress reports and projected costs to complete;
- Leadership and performance management of a team of direct and indirect reports;
- Prepare and deliver required reporting and presentations
- Development and maintenance of cost control procedures for the project
- Understand and control the generic and specific requirements of the Project contract.
- Implementation of integrated management system for quality, safety and environment at different stages of construction based on:
- Training of their staff.
- Detection and reporting of nonconformities in corrective and preventive actions.
- Identify potential accidents and emergency situations.
- Set up emergency plan.
- Identification and evaluation of environmental aspects.
- Reports, coordinates and organizes all the information to the headquarters and customers.
- Ensures that each employee knows their functions and plant operation for optimal development of their job.
Key Result Areas
- Ensure construction project is executed in the planned time-frame and budget (costs).
- Timely reporting of Construction program progress to the Construction mananger.
- Quality, Health, Safety & Environment - Incident free workplace, with compliance with all legislation, regulation, policy and procedures.
- Compliance with the Safety and Environmental Responsibilities outlined in ACCIONA Agua's Integrated Management System.
- Contributions to the improvement of project management methods and processes.
- Maintenance of project management records.
- Degree in Engineering or similar
- Suitable experience in a similar role , minimum 5 years
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to adapt and respond quickly to rapidly changing demands within the organization.
- Demonstrated capacity to work both autonomously and within the team environment; use initiative; solve problems through analytical thinking; & make decisions within an intense construction environment
- Demonstrated capacity to influence outcomes
- Demonstrated capacity to develop and manage relationships to ensure outcomes are achieved as harmoniously as possible
- Able to modify or upgrade construction drawings .
- High level of skill on Scheduling software analysis ( Primavera - Suretrack )
- Familiar with risk analysis evaluation and performance tracking software