Importante ingeniería en el desarrollo de las soluciones más eficientes y fiables para los problemas del transporte y tratamiento de agua selecciona un Process Engineer for Membrane applications.
- The Process Engineer for Membrane Applications will be responsible for all process engineering related tasks involved in the selling process of membrane applications in EMEA. Those membrane processes include Micro- and Ultrafiltration, Reverse Osmosis and Membrane bioreactors.
- He / She is responsible for supporting the production of high quality competitive quotations to meet business targets and support follow up sales work and negotiating and communicating with Customers. He / She is also responsible to develop most competitive process designs to maximize company's competitiveness.
- Finally he / she is the link between the Business unit and the process engineers working for the Sales companies. As such he / she has to work closely together with those process engineers and is supposed to identify training needs for those engineers and to communicate such needs back to the Technical Membrane manager.
- The position covers all membrane processes quoted into either municipal or industrial water or wastewater applications.
- Prepare project specific process engineering designs for membrane filtration systems.
- Support the development of membrane filtration design tools.
- Prepare feasibility studies for the combination of process technologies to develop higher order solutions.
- Develop project specific high quality P&IDs and layout drawings with support of a drafting team.
- Develop project specific high quality process descriptions for tender documents.
- Support Sales Companies identifying valid opportunities and eliminating unsuitable once.
- Define and evaluate commercial process guarantees on a project basis.
- Define where pilots are technically required.
- Provide high quality pilot plans and pilot reports and support with remote monitoring of field service people operating the pilot
- Support the know-how transfer from the BU into the SC by doing training courses.
- Become the central point of contact for Italian membrane projects
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE -Minimum Requirements
- Possess Master degree in Environmental or Chemical Engineering from an accredited institution with at least five years' experience in the field
- Possess strong and demonstrated knowledge of Membrane Process engineering in the water and waste water industry with a minimum of five (5) years' experience.
- Possess good biological waste water treatment skills
- Be a self-starter with high motivation skills.
- Must have strong collaborative skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate excellent computer, communication, presentation and analytical skills.
- Experience in engineer-to-order projects, system engineering, mechanical design, manufacturing, field service/startup, or sales
Fluent in English