Sulzer Pumps, a division of Sulzer Ltd. Is a global leader in the development and supply of centrifugal pumps to selected industries, mainly oil and gas, hydrocarbon processing, water & wastewater, power generation as well as pulp and Paper.
Purpose of the job:
We are looking for a Tendering/Application Engineer to be located at our Manufacturing Plant in Burgos with a Mechanical Engineering Degree or equivalent and technical and / or commercial experience in rotating equipment in the water application industry such as industrial water, desalination plants, water transport schemes and large irrigation projects, cooling water, condensate extraction applications for power plants. Knowledge in API standards for selected applications in the Oil & Gas and HPI industries will be welcomed.
Main tasks and responsabilities:
- Close interaction with Sales Team and Engineering Team on key project by providing competitive solutions and support
- Produce timely and accurate Tenders according to client’s specific requirements and in line with the Company standards in terms of costing , pricing and lead time interacting with the Operations team
- Discuss and negotiate with sub-suppliers all necessary equipment for an specific project by interacting with the Procurement team
- Follow up of prospects with close communication with the Sales Team providing value added support when required
- Provide product training to Sales/ Customers
- Provide support to the IT Team to keep the internal CRM Product tool up to date
- Degree in Mechanical Engineer or equivalent
- Between 3 and 5 years relevant experience in related environments
- Full command of English and Spanish is a must. Fluency in French and / or German is an advantage
- Customer orientation and dedication
- Analytical thinker and with effective negotiation skills: Able to set priorities, discern what is important, proactive can do attitude, solution orientated.
- Availability for occasional travelling in Spain and abroad
- Location Burgos
Estudios mínimos: Ingeniero Técnico - Industrial, especialidad en Mecánica
Experiencia mínima: De 3 a 5 años