iAgua, the leading communication platform for professionals in the water sector in Spain and Latin America with an audience of more than 3 million unique users per year, is working on the launch of a new project in English. With this objective, we are looking for profiles that contribute to the expansion of the project worldwide.
At this time, we have opened a selection process for a content and community manager that will be responsible for the Newsroom tasks, information search, content creation, content pushing, social media profiles management, community management and CRM.
We are looking for a person with passion for communication, digital tools and audience creation.
- Bachelor of Information Sciences or communication related training.
- Native English
- High level of Spanish
- 2 years minimum experience in digital communication
- Talent for writing and proven experience
- Versatile, proactive, with passion for learning
- ffice and Browsers user skills
- Experience in social media management.
It will be taken into account:
- · Knowledge of the water sector.
- · Management of photo and video editing tools
- · Knowledge in content managers (Drupal, Wordpress, Joomla).
- · Experience in event management.
The company offers:
- Incorporation into a young, dynamic team that is always open to new challenges.
- Participation in a new project destined to become a world leader in the water sector.