Cadagua, S.A., Spanish leading company in desalination and water/waste treatment plants, part of Ferrovial Group, is searching for a Electrical Engineer.
- Electrical Engineer will be mainly responsible for:
- Review design documents in order to ensure smooth /
- Adequate installation and proper operation and define corrections where required.
- Prepare and review all documentation (incl. suppliers manuals) necessary for proper installation and testing of the equipment.
- Supervise electrical, instrumentation and control system works (incl. storage and handling) and ensure quality of the works i.e. compliance with installation manuals, design documents, quality documents and HSE regulation.
- Establish and perform site inspections and corresponding reports with relevant parties. Monitor and report the work progress.
- Installation and testing for industrial electrical (MV and LV), instrumentation and control system works
- Able to maintain excellent relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Being a team player, confident, professional and flexible under a demanding environment.
- Problem solving at a strategic level, working with others to reach a resolution.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent English language on a business level is an essential requirement.