Typical Duties & Responsibilities:
- To represent the Company and to be directly involved in bidding and contract negotiations with clients and other stakeholders.
- To review and analyse bidding and contractual documentation with a focus on technical guarantees (completion, performance).
- To assess business/contractual risks, inform and seek appropriate approval from corporate and board levels before bid submission and contract execution.
- During bid preparation: working with functioning discipline areas (planning, purchasing, finance, engineers, operations, marketing & sales, etc.) as the key point of contact regarding contractual and partnerships provisions. To prepare internal reports to headquarters (team and corporate levels).
- Requires a 4 year bachelor''s degree most preferably in Engineering.
- 3 to 7 years of professional experience, and specifically with 3+ years of negotiations experience of infrastructures, engineering or construction contract documents preferably within energy, water and/or renewables sectors.
- Knowledge of basic legal concepts, and common contract terms and conditions.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written level; and ability to communicate at different levels as well as with different functions (Sr. Management, engineers, lenders, technical advisers).
- Self motivated, proactive and trustworthy professional with the ability to operate on his/her own direction.
- Fluent in English