Duties and responsibilities include providing technical presentations and support to individuals and groups of existing and potential clients for the purpose of achieving expected sales by building company awareness and winning projects.
Managing existing base and major accounts is critical and minimum requirement. The territory will be half of Euope.
The successful sales manager will take a hands-on, consultative sales role in working with clients to understand their problems, develop solutions, and win projects.
The individual will need to work closely with internal engineering resources and manufacturing to develop sound technical solutions and develop winning sales proposals.
To be successful in this position, the candidate must:
- Have a bachelor of science degree in an engineering discipline
- Be totally fluent in English, German will be a plus
- Have at least 3 years of extensive sales experience managing highly competitive markets, industrial accounts, engineering firms, and contractors.
- Be self-motivated, proactive and able to work in a team.
- Having a direct experience with water treatment capital projects is a plus.
- Having reasonable knowledge of plastic and metals and being able to understand drawings for components is a big plus
In addition, the candidate is required to:
- Have a knowledge and experience of appropriately handling customer advisories
- Have a good communication and interpersonal skills, working collaboratively with Customer Service, Engineering, QA and Manufacturing Department.
- Have a creative and challenging mind-set, trying always to find a way, through difficulties, and strive to lead to the best for the company
- Marketing skills to participate for brochures creation, exhibition.