As a Senior Water Pumps Development Engineer you will be responsible for the development of new water pumps for clients coming from the automotive industry. You will be in charge of technical product definition and process feasibility. You will assure that the development is in line with program planning, quality and cost conditions.
- Creation of product specifications and supplier’s specification
- Technical Development
- Maintenance of bill of material (prototypes, series), cost control
- Supplier coordination, Tracking list of components and action plans.
- Follow-up of product validation
- Project Documentation
- Coordination between the members of the project if comprehensive part changes occur
- Failure analysis, improvement and implementation of changes in order to ensure product quality in line with customer expectation