JOB OPPORTUNITIES IN QATAR FOR ENGINEERS
The Public Works Authority (PWA also known as ASGHAL) is a government authority in Qatar who is responsible for overseeing the Design, Construction and Operation Highways, Drainage and government buildings and infrastructure development for major project expansions across all segments of physical infrastructure.
THEY URGENTLY REQUIRE THE FOLLOWING PROFESSIONALS-MINIMUM 7 YEARS EXPERIENCE DEVELOPER SERVICES SECTION HIGHWAY/RAILWAY
- Electro Mechanical Engineer
- Senior Drainage Engineer
- Utilities Engineer (Public Health &Infrastructure Drainage)
- Traffic Engineer ( Traffic Management and Diversions)
- Senior Highway Engineer (Highway Geometry Design)
- Assistant Highway Engineer (Highway Land Development)
- Senior TSE Engineer (Public Health &Infrastructure Drainage + TSE)
- Assistant TSE Engineer ( Infrastructure Design)
- Hydraulic Modeler (of TSE Irrigation and pressurized Network )
- Senior Geotechnical Engineer (Tunnels)
- Senior Surface Water Engineer (Public Health &Infrastructure Drainage)
- Assistant Surface Water Engineer
- (Infrastructure Design&Hydraulic Modeling)
- Senior Foul Water Engineer
- Minimum 7 years experience in the position applied for.
- Experience in projects involving government departments in public and private organizations.
- Experience in managing large multidisciplinary design projects and lead external & internal coordination.
- Excellent management, problem solving, communication & negotiation skills;