Important Spanish Engineering EPC Company in Infrastructures field is looking for a: SITE MECHANICAL SUPERVISOR (WATER TREATMENT PLANTS).
Reporting directly to the Contract Manager, the main roles will be:
- Responsible for the erection and assembly of pipelines, supports and rotatory and static equipment of the SWTP, being the maximum responsible of the Plant´s Equipment and pipelines installation.
- Assure the Quality Control Plan is fulfilled, and requirements are met.
- Supervise all mechanical related works within the Project.
- Co-ordinate the works under his scope and plan them according to a plan.
- Maintain close communication with the Contract Manager.
- Advise subordinates on good practices related to assembly and erection of equipment and piping.
- Personally inspect the works under his scope.
- Ensure observance of safety rules, regulations and practices.
- Assure that the Health and Safety Plan and the Security Plant are implemented.
- We require a Mechanical Supervision Graduation with at least 10 years of experience in Water Treatment Plants projects, and good team work skills required.
- English language is required.