Duties & Responsibilities:
- To identify and develop business opportunities for the EPC business in the field of water treatment, desalination, waste water treatment, municipal water management, hydro power plants, etc.
- Proactively hunt for target organizations and establish communications with those companies that can be our potential customers for EPC business.
- Build referral and lead generation network.
- Develop and manage marketing tools and collateral for existing and new clients.
- Implement business models so as to create new ventures.
- Forecast long and short-range market potential in the market area for management´s analysis.
- Keeping track of the market developments and potential customers.
- Partnerships assessment and development.
- Competitor and market analysis
- Interaction with clients.
Qualification and skills:
- Engineer with degree in mechanical, electrical or chemical engineering.
- At least 6-10 years of experience in India and neighbouring countries; marketing, sales of water management/treatment equipment, process plant projects.
- MBA degree will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Knowldege and experience in EPC projects marketing in water business.
- Chinese would be a plus
- Travelling will be required.