This person, will be responsible for the value proposition and competitiveness of the business by managing the life cycle of a defined product technology. Knowledge of capital goods that involve elaboration processes and experience as Sales Support Engineer, Projet Manager or similar technical job with high degree of customer interaction, preferably at Pharma equipment sector.
As a Product Manager Process & Water, you will be working in the Business Division and reporting to Unit Manager / Bussiness Division Director Life Science Equipment.
You will be responsible for:
- Search of business opportunities: screening the market needs related to a technology to find potencial new business
- Innovation and product development: design concepts or develop technologies to renew product range, standardize product features as per market evolution, etc. In collaboration with the Technical Manager, Member of the R+D committe.
- Development of sales tools: provide information -PIP (Product Information Package)- to the sales team to achieve sales targets: FAQ?s (Frequent Asked Questions), technical sheets, catalogues, presentations, price lists, etc
- Development of Marketing Plan: establish the marketing strategy and provide written plan on product, price, distribution and communication positioning, being responsible for its implementation.
- Sales planning and sales support: prepare yearly sales forecast and related technology and quarterly report, focusing on market share contribution, margins and quality. Provide technical support and trainingto sales force when required. In charge of special design quotes, preparing cost and P&ids and memory quote. Revise standard quotes prepared by the backoffice
- Corporate responsibilities: lead internal communication and product policies within the group and observecorporate strategy and working procedures and improve methodologies towards its harmonization
- Scientist or Technical University Degree (preferably both), Engineering or Barchelor and/or training obtained because of the development in his/her current occupation
- Fluent in Spanish and English (high level written and spoken)
- More than 3 years experience as Sales Support Engineer, Projet Manager or similar technical job with high degree of customer interaction, preferably at Pharma equipment sector.
- Experience in critical and complex projects will be valued
- Knowledge in marketing business and/or development
- Sofware tools acknowledgement (Word and Excel)
- Customer orientated approach
- Global vision
- Good negotiation skills
To be considered
- Third language, preferably French
- Product knowledge as well as acquired expertise in the pharmaceutical industry
- Driving license