Norconsulting is currently looking for several Project managers and Sr Civil Engineers to work for one of our clients in a major water project in Saudi Arabia.
B.Sc Civil Engineering/ M.Sc. Civil Engineering with minimum 10 - 12 years experience, degree should be recognized internationally. Certified PMP training preferred
Should have experience of not less than (6 - 8) years in similar position and not less than (3) years in supervising & implementing similar projects.
- Should have an international experience in the design and construction of water projects, especially on high diameter pipelines (OD > 1400 mm) and water reservoirs, in fast-track projects.
- Experience in hydraulic projects located in KSA.
- Should have capability of assisting the project manager in supervising the project & reviewing structural designs, calculations, drawings & approving them.
- Should have an international experience in the design and construction of water projects.
- Should have capability of working with all structural facilities drawings of concrete tanks, pump station, and any structural building.
- Ability to review and approve structural designs and prepare technical reports.
- Should be excellent in English.
- Should be excellent in IT (Word, Excel, Power Point, Primavera or MS Project).