Our client is an international consulting firm that is currently seeking a talented Project Manager/Team Leader to work closely with our other specialists in a Hydro-power Project in Pakistan.
Reports to Regional Manager
- Monitoring and evaluation of implementation progress of all project works and activities
- Supervise the overall monitoring and evaluation process to meet TOR requirements
- Create a monitoring and evaluation framework
- Track key indicators (input, output and outcome) of implementation schedule.
- Also the Consultants will develop mechanisms for ensuring that the lessons learn are accounted for.
Qualification and Experience Criteria:
- MSc (PhD Preferable) in Civil Engineering from a recognized university
- 20 years or above of General Experience.
- 12-15 years or above of experience in Hydropower projects design and construction supervision.
- Experience as a Project Manager/Team Leader in more than 5 Hydropower projects.
Global Water Jobs is a career development website specialised in water management and related disciplines on a global scale. If you are interested in the above position please send your CV in pdf or word format to: email@example.com
In the subject, please indicate “PM – HYDROPOWER - PAKISTAN”