ACCIONA Agua is recruiting a Quality Officer for a Project in Doha (Qatar). The main functions are:
- Administer the documentation and maintenance of the quality systems used in the execution of the project.
- Identification and implementation of improvements to quality systems, procedures and processes.
- Management of non-conforming supplies and implementation of appropriate corrective action.
- Internal audit of design, procurement, installation and commissioning activities and supplier audits of subcontractors as considered necessary.
- Collation, control and maintenance of quality records.(WIR's, MIR's)
- Attend regular internal quality management meetings to ensure a common understanding of the project issues, priorities and schedule requirements between multiple stakeholders.
- Provision of weekly and monthly project reporting at various levels.
- Ensuring administration approval, design change and the required certification processes are properly implemented.
- Liaison with stakeholders to manage client expectations.
- Monitor, develop and implement procedures/quality management plan.
- Other duties from time to time as directed.
- Estudios mínimos :Licenciado
- Experiencia mínima: Más de 5 años
Qualifications and experience:
- Advanced/Proficiency level of English.
- 5 years applicable Quality Management experience (ISO 9001) in manufacturing, construction or infrastructure.
- A demonstrated understanding of the complex technical issues relating to site administration throughout the design, procurement, installation and commissioning.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in Water Treatment highly desirable.
- Expertise in MS Office and other job related software.
- Drivers license.