Salt Specialties is one of the world's leading salt specialists, supplying high-quality products for retail, food, pharmaceutical, agriculture, water treatment and industrial applications. Salt Specialties exports its products throughout the whole world.
Place in the organization
He/she will report to the Commercial Manager and will focus on its Food, Water Treatment, Agricultural and Industrial businesses in South Europe (France, Iberia, Italy, Malta, Cyprus, Greece) and the Maghreb countries (Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia). See organization chart.
- Realize and expand sales and contribution margin in France, Iberia, Italy, Malta, Cyprus, Greece and Maghreb in several end markets such as: Agri, Food, Water Treatment, Pharmaceutical and Industrial customers.
- Translate business unit strategy into action, targets and budget per market. Close development with product managers, customer service and technical service managers.
- Responsible for managing key accounts, maintaining a long term relationship and maximizing sales opportunities with them.
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channel, both end customers and distributors.
- Proactively look for new accounts and project, make sure own projects pipeline strength is sufficient to support business growth ambition.
- Act as key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions.
- Use of CRM: Customer reports, lead generation, account plans.
- Realize new product introductions.
- Manage trade receivables and reduce OWC.
- Improve customer satisfaction.
Bachelor or academic degree in commercial management or business administration;
- 5 years working experience as sales or key account manager, minimum of 3 years in sales, experience in B2B Food, Agri and Water treatment is a plus;
- Strong account management and relationship building skills.
- Portfolio management and analytical skills;
- Capable of acting on different conceptual and operational levels;
- Entrepreneur and business builder;
- Strong negotiator;
- Fluent in French, Spanish and English (Italian is a plus);