Siemens requires a Senior Project Developer with experience in designing energy efficiency projects. He/she must have experience in developing energy conservation measures such as Cogeneration, Demand side Management, Renewable energy technologies, HVAC energy reduction and optimization, BMS, Lighting, Water conservation.
- Lead the development of large ($20M) ESPC construction project.
- Lead and work with team to identify client infrastructure needs and goals to qualify energy efficiency Project opportunities.
- Interact with the costumer on all Project development activites and functions.
- Set Investment Grade audit objectives and maintain responsability for goals, quality and Budget of the audit.
- Bachelor´s degree in Engineering, Construction/Project management or related degree required.
- Mínimum of 7 years of progressive experience in developing, managing and implementing a range of Energy Saving Performance Contracts (ESPCs). Energy industry knowledge in developing energy conservation measures.