We are looking for Site Engineers to work in water projects in UK
Knowledge and experience
- It is a must have experience in Water Projects
- Previous experience of setting out on civil engineering projects
- Sound knowledge of construction methods, health and safety, and legal regulations.
- Fully conversant with the use of robotic total station instruments.
- Have some experience of AutoCAD.
- Temporary- works co-ordination is beneficial
- Establish the level and survey control for contracts
- Set out detailed works as per the contract drawings ensuring checks are carried out on a regular basis
- Ensure that records are accurate and comply with organisational and legal requirements
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise at any time.
Skills and qualifications
- High level of english
- Degree qualified in civil engineering or HNC (or equivalent) in civil engineering as a minimum
- CSCS card is mandatory.
- Cable avoidance training.
- First aid training
- NEBOSH or IOSH is desirable