Choice Technologies Spain Holding SL
- Leads the research and development of new software products.
- Provide technical guidance to software development teams to ensure best practices are followed and outcomes meet the defined business objectives.
- Identifies and directs resolution of complex software issues.
- Converts specifications about business problems into programming instructions.
- Gather requirements, understand strategic design, and partner with development teams to design solutions that solve complex challenges.
- Strong understanding of the latest technologies, standards and trends.
- Conceives, designs, prototypes, and tests new methods, algorithms, and models.
- Responsible for detailed technical design and development of applications using existing and emerging technology platforms.
- Continuously improve processes, technologies, applications to provide best value to business.
- Establish standards in best practice design patterns and pitfalls to ensure that software solutions perform to expectations.
*** IMPORTANT: THIS JOB WILL BE BASED IN LUXEMBOURG***
- Bachelor or Master's degree in a related technology discipline.
- 10+ years of experience in software engineering and/or software architecture experience.
- 5+ years as a lead developer.
- 5+ years of experience leading the architectural design of custom software implementations.
- Strong understanding of standard practices of solution design and architecture.
- Strong knowledge in the Utilities sector (Water).
- Demonstrated ability to provide guidance to a team of developers.