The Field Service Representative will be responsible for providing on-site technical customer service. This position will include chemistry test, chemical feed, chemical inventory management, technical recommendations, and written service reports.
- Geographic scope: North of Spain
- The position requires extensive travel.
- Act as technical consultant and liaison with customer management and technical counterparts.
- Provide service and support to customer sites within region and nationwide as needed.
- Coordinate functions with Field Services Management.
- Perform water analysis and/or collect samples for preparation, labeling and shipment to designated laboratory for analysis.
- Write on site report based on any work carried out at site.
- Relay customers' feedback to Sales and/or Technical Department.
- Recommend appropriate procedural and/or policy changes that will help overall effectiveness.
- Travel to and remain at all assigned job-sites until assigned tasks are completed.
- Manage all aspects of safety on the job, including the operation and maintenance of an assigned company vehicle if required and all EHS policies.
- Location could be flexible: Galicia, Asturias, Cantabria
- Chemical Engineering Degree or similar education.
- Proven experience in the water treatment industry is a must.
- Fluent in Portuguese and English is a must. Please note candidates with no fluency in Spanish will not be considered.
- Tasks oriented.
- Team player.
- Good communication skills.
- Customer focus.
- Ability to work independently.
- Availability to travel extensively.
- Valid driver licence for Spain.
- EU Work Permit.